You have no items to compare.
How Urimat works - The Hydrostatic Siphon Trap
Drain Trap with Hydrostatic Float
The patented and exchangeable drain trap insert siphon used in the URIMAT Urinals collects the urine and discharges it (without using water) into the drainage system. The hydrostatic float seals the insert (without a sealing liquid) and prevents bad odours from escaping.
- The patented drain trap insert (A) guarantees the smooth operation without sealing liquid. It is inserted into the respective opening in the urinal.
- The urine flows into the cylindrical internal piece (B) of the drain trap and from there into the overflow area. (C)
- The urine pushes the float up (D), sealing the intake of the drain trap.
- The flexible sealing lip (E) keeps odours sealed in.
- The urine is diverted into the sewage system via the drain trap overflow.
Changing of URIMAT Siphon Eco is required every 8,000 - 12,000 uses.
Should you require help in determining your usage frequency and subsequent siphon change interval, please contact us.
We keep track of every URIMAT waterless urinal installed and automatically remind customers, according to their individual interval, when a siphon change is due.