You have no items to compare.
The Urimat EcoCompact has the added advantage of weighing only 3.45Kg and is only 370mm wide. Therefore, it is ideal for installations where space is at a premium such as the modular and re-locatable building industry, and can be fitted to any wall material. The EcoCompact is well suited for installation in Primary and Junior School applications because of its smaller size.
- Save Money & Earn Money – By placing your advertising message on the compactplus display, no one can avoid looking at these commercials and the window is easily removed to change the advertising message poster.
- Damage Resistant - This injection moulded bowl is extremely robust and makes the urinal break-resistant and vandal-proof.
- Extremely Lightweight – The urinal is very light at only 3.45Kg
- Absolutely Hygienic – The ultra-smooth insulating action of the special synthetic material reduces the build-up of deposits on the surface. The pore-free surface and the addition of an antibacterial granulate prevent the development of bacteria and bad odours. This results in a permanently shiny surface with no discolouration.
- User Friendly - The patented shape of the bowl guarantees that Urimat is 100% back-splash free, protecting clothing and the environment. This is achieved with an extremely strong negative curvature in the impact area and with the shape of the rim of the bowl extending far to the front. Therefore, the user stands closer to the urinal, but without hitting their head on the wall, increasing the target accuracy. This significantly reduces the maintenance cleaning and saves additional costs.
The advertising display is illuminated and automatically lights up when the urinal is used. This is a very powerful advertising medium as it immediately attracts and holds your attention.
Unique – A Captive Audience
No one can escape an advertising message displayed on the compactinfo! The sensor-controlled display lights up as soon as someone approaches. Where else can advertisers be sure of such undivided attention for an average of 40 seconds?